Januari already is a bussy month. I had to do a lot for school and I've been a little stressed out lately. Last weekend I held my 'endpresentation' at school. I really hate talking in front of a lot of people, and there were around 70 people. Before my presentation I was extremely nervous and at the beginning as well. However, while talking, I slowly got more comfortable, mostly because I was talking about something close to my heart and know a lot about. In the end the presentation went really well, and I received a lot of positive feedback. I was quite proud of myself and it really was one of those moments I didn't want to forget. So I wrote it down, on a little piece of paper and put it in a jar. I painted the lid of this jar a little while ago and used homemade mod podge to cover the lid (to make sure the paint would stay on).
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
For 2013 a made 10 resolutions.
1. Film more with my camera and edit those shots.
2. Be less insecure.
3. Execute the ideas that I come up with.
4. Do more fun stuff with friends.
5. Find out what I want to do after I graduate.
6. Do joga or other fitness exercises on a daily basis.
7. Complain less and surf less on the internet on websites that actually don't interest me very much.
8. Stress less.
9. Buy less things I don't need.
10. Make money
I hope I manage to do all this. Have you got any new years resolutions this year or did you last year (and were you able to execute them) ?