Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Skansen

Skansen is an open-air museum on the island of Djurgården in Stockholm where they have old Scandinavian buildings. I had been there a couple of years ago and I went there again last october when I was in Stockholm.
To read more about my Stockholm adventure: Stockholm part 1 & Stockholm part 2.

In this post I just wanted to show some of photos that I took of the buildings in Skansen. Most of the buildings they have are Swedish, but they also have some old ones from Norway.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome place to visit with lots of history and unique charm! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was! I had been there before once, in the summer, when it was very crowded. To visit it in the autumn was just perfect. Everything looked so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It looks so lovely. The house on tree trunks is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I don't know how the swedes do it, almost every house on the countryside looks cute. Sometimes there's just very small, have an odd shape or they have very bright colors and decorated doors and windows.

      Delete