Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi, this is me.

Dear Who Ever Is Reading This,

On this blog I'm going to keep track of my creative outbursts along with my Day Zero list and other stuff that appeal to me. I'm going to post tutorials on the clothes and crafts I make and recipes. This post is a small introduction, I guess, to who I am. On Pinterest  (to which I'm addicted by the way)  I found these fun images, so I'll let them to the talking!
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image

Today is the first day of november and besides starting this blog I also started with NaNoWriMo, because november is National Novel Writing Month. The main idea behind this is basically, that you write a novel of at least 50.000 words in 30 days. Over 200.000 people around the world participate. This is the second year that I'm trying to reach the goal. Last year I failed, but hopefully this year I will succeed!

If you want to know more about me, keep following my blog and leave a comment. By doing so, you would make me real happy!

Love,
Bregje

No comments:

Post a Comment