Friday, November 2, 2012

Easy brownie recipe

Hi guys,

Today I celebrated that it's weekend once again, by making a brownie. (I love brownies) This recipe takes little time and is so easy! I make it so often... This time I put the baking tin to high in the oven, so I had to put a sheet of alluminium foil on top of it, to keep it from burning. Because of this, the upper part of the brownie, wasn't whole anymore. But who cares, it still tasted great!

Wat you'll need:
4 eggs
125 g sugar
125 brown sugar
150 g pure chocolate
150 g self-rising flour
150 g butter
1 little bag of vanillasugar

Wat you need to do:
Start by pre-heating the oven on 175 ÂșC. Break the chocolate into little pieces and melt them along with the butter. When that's done, add the sugar, brown sugar, vanillasugar and flour and mix it al together. Last, add the eggs one by one. When the dough has a smooth consistency you can pour it in your baking tin (grease it with butter first).



Let me know how it tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment