Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All you need


The last couple of days I've been pretty bussy. The little time I had I spend on Pinterest. I came across this quote saying: All you need is less. I like sayings like this, especially this one because it really made me think. It is so true that I have way to much stuff that I don't use and even forget about. So I decided that it would be a good time to start cleaning up my room. I'm far from finished, but there was already so much stuff I found that I could go without. I've already sold some via the internet, and hopefully in a few days the rest of my stuff I put out there will be sold as well. From now on I'm going to try to buy less and at least think more about wether or not I will really use it.

Last year we had a project on my school wich was all about who you are and who you want to become. We took a suitcase, decorated it and filled it with things we made during this project or were important to us. Now almost everything I find in my room and want to keep for sentimental reasons, I put in there. It is a nice way to store items that you really don't want to throw away!

No comments:

Post a Comment