Sunday, December 2, 2012

Now I'm supposed to be an adult


Last tuesday I turned 18. In my country that means you're supposed to be an adult. I don't really know if that's the same in every country. I'd love to know, so if someone does?
It's a very strange feeling that one day, you're just a teenager and then the next, you're an adult. I don't really know how I feel about that. On the one hand I'm excited that now I can do (almost) anything I want, but on the other hand; you also gain a lot of responsibilities.

But I thinks, the feeling that there is so much I can do now perseveres. Because there are just so many things I can't wait to do!

I still don't have a clue about what I want to do next year, so I hope it'll all be clearer in a few months. Traveling and taking different courses around the world seems fun, but I have to be realistic; it will be very expensive.

My biggest wish for coming year is to graduate, so hopefully I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment