Saturday, January 19, 2013

Memories of 2013

Januari already is a bussy month. I had to do a lot for school and I've been a little stressed out lately. Last weekend I held my 'endpresentation' at school. I really hate talking in front of a lot of people, and there were around 70 people. Before my presentation I was extremely nervous and at the beginning as well. However, while talking, I slowly got more comfortable, mostly because I was talking about something close to my heart and know a lot about. In the end the presentation went really well, and I received a lot of positive feedback. I was quite proud of myself and it really was one of those moments I didn't want to forget. So I wrote it down, on a little piece of paper and put it in a jar. I painted the lid of this jar a little while ago and used homemade mod podge to cover the lid (to make sure the paint would stay on).


No comments:

Post a Comment