Saturday, February 2, 2013

New love

 I got a violin a week ago! I'm so happy with it! I can't really play it yet, but I bought a book to learn it. Lots of people have told me that learning to play the violin isn't something you can do on your own, but I'm stubborn, so I am going to try it nonetheless. As a kid a I wasn't a big fan of the sound of a violin, but later I grew more fond of it. There were some video's on youtube that really inspired me and I'd like to share them with you.

Lindsey Stirling
I just love how enthousiastic she is!


Jason Yang playing the Game of thrones theme song
I love the Game of thrones, so that's how I found out about this guy. It just looks incredible when he plays all the parts by himself.


Do you play an instrument? And who or what inspired you to start playing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment