Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to school

My vacation is over, so today I have to go back to school. The next few months will probably be crazy! I have to undergo several oral en written exams, do a test for my continuation schooling (eventhough I'm not sure yet if it is wat I want to do) and in May I have to sit for my final examination. Furthermore I'm dealing with some healthproblems (nothing severe as far as I know, just exhausting).
I feel like I don't have any free time at all and it's a little depressing. But I've found some (to me) new music which is keeping my spirits up.

Gabrielle Aplin - Home


The Lumineers- Ho Hey


My least favorite day of the week is Monday (who's isn't?). Maybe Monday should from now on be Music Monday, because music makes everything so much better!

So, more music next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment