Monday, February 11, 2013

Wild books

It's been a while since I read a really good book. One that consumes me. One that you don't want to put down, and continue reading till late in the night eventhough you know you have something important the next day. I believe the last book I experienced this feeling with, was The Hungergames. After that I've read several books, but none of them were amazing. I liked most of them, but again, they weren't amazing.
First I have to read a few books for school, but after that I'm going on a bookscout.

Talking about books, look at this BIBLIO-MAT! I wish it were near here...


I also signed up for Bookcrossing a while ago. The idea is that you'll leave a book at a random place with a link to the Bookcrossing website and a book ID number. Anyone who finds the book, can register it online so everyone will be able to follow the books journey. Still deciding on wich book to set free...

Have you ever send a book into the wild via Bookcrossing?

No comments:

Post a Comment