Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gratitude and positive thinking

I used to be a person that always saw the negative side of things, which highly effected my emotions. A while ago I decide to change that, and I feel so much better for it. When I realise how much I have that I can be grateful for and how wonderful my life actualy is, it instantly lifts my mood.
Now it bugs me a little when other people are being negative all the time. Of course it is okay to be angry or hurt sometimes, but not all the time. So I'm showing you a video that might help you see the positive side of things more.

Enjoy ;)



One of the biggest changest I have made to be a more positive person, is change my attitude towards the weather. I used to be annoyed by the weather whenever it rained. Now I also see the positive side of the rain. When I'm inside my home and it is raining, my home always feels a little more cozy and whenever I'm in a forest and it rains or just stopped raining it always smells so fresh! I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment