Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's beautiful isn't it?


Best to watch in HD

I was going through some old files on my computer and came across a video I made months ago. It made me feel extremely sentimental. First of all because my hair was still red those days, I'm wearing a white t-shirt that I love and that is missing and I'm wearing my watch which is broken now. But mostly the sentimental feelings were caused by my horse Summer, who isn't mine anymore because she got sold in October. To people who don't have anything with horses this might sound strange, but I had such a great bond with her. She was clever and unpredictable and sometimes even dangerous. The reason she was sold was that she wasn't reliable and that was probably not going to change. She wasn't really suited to be ridden. Now she has a nice place at an appaloosa breeding farm where she can spend her days on the pastures.

My parents didn't really get that I still liked her eventhough she was unpredictable, but I think that was what attracted me to her in the first place. I saw several horses before we bought Summer and they all were nice horses, but none of them distinguished themselves. Summer did, because she really had character.

What do you do when you feel sentimental and miss something or someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment