Thursday, July 11, 2013

My mom's birthdayparty

A while ago my mom had her birthday but my father and brother were out of town, so Suzan and I decided to throw her a little party. There was no one else who was able to come, but I think my mom liked it nonetheless.


We made chocolate cakes, salad, vegetable tart, tzatziki, sandwiches and we had mint tea and cookies. We decorated our living room and I gave my mother a book and a painting (made by myself ofcourse).

I love throwing birthday parties, no matter how small they are.


What is your perfect way to spend a birthday?

Follow my blog on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. that looks so lovely <3 just a nice breakfast with my family <3 as the year pass by, I feel like birthdays are a very intimate moment to be shared with your family :)

    ReplyDelete