Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Spanish and Mexican dinner party

A few weeks ago my friend Suzan and I hosted a Spanish and Mexican dinner party for some friends. We made a lot of food, put on some mexican music and decorated the place and I think it looked great. We even made our own piñata!


We made cupcakes with mustaches, sombrero's, cactuses and peppers, sombrero cookies we found on Pinterest, patatas bravas, little tortilla rolls, zucchini rols with goat cheese, chicken-ananas skewers, tomato salsa, guacamole, taco's and tortilla's.


Above you can see our cactus piñata. For more inspiration for your own Mexican/Spanish themed party you can check out Suzan and mines pinboard here.

I love themed dinner parties!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is way too cute! I love the theme. This makes me really want to have a themed party with my friends. Sadly, I'm going travelling in a few days so I really need to pack. Summer's going by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a Mexican and Spanish themed party requires summer, but there are so many other themed parties you could throw throughout the year. You could have parties themed with a certain country, movie, holiday, season or a favorite book. Suzan and I throw quite a lot themed parties and were already gattering ideas for our Halloween party!

      Delete
  2. Pretty helpful information on this Spanish and Mexican dinner party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged a dinner party with my friends at one of the beautiful Seattle venues. Did wonderful arrangements and had excellent time there.

    ReplyDelete