Saturday, August 3, 2013

Take a seat & make a friend



I always love the conversations you can have with strangers. I'm not really someone who starts a conversation with someone I don't know, but I love it when a stranger starts talking to me. Usualy these sort of things happen to me on the train, but it can happen really anywhere. It so much fun when you realize you have something in common. Today I found this video on youtube and I loved the whole idea of two strangers talking to eachother. The questions they ask are fun, but my favorite is 'Find something you have in common'.

I also love people's life stories. I find it really interesting to learn about how other people live and what has happened in their lives so far. I think it would be so much fun if there would be an event where only strangers would gather. 'Stranger day' it could be called and people would get to do stuff with people they don't know and talk to people they don't know and just get to know more people and find some commonground!

No comments:

Post a Comment