Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cakes with cinnamon and syrup

Today I made these easy cinnamon and syrup cakes. They were done within the hour and I didn't use an electric mixer!

What you will need:
200 g self raising flour
200 g butter
4 eggs
175 g sugar
3 tbsp syrup
2 tsp cinnamon

How to make them:
Preheat the oven at 150 degrees C. Sift the flower into a bowl. Heat the butter so it gets a little softer. You don't need to melt it entirely. Mash the butter into the flower. Add the eggs one by one and stir. Add the sugar and stir again. Then add the syrup and cinnamon and stir until the mixture is smooth and all the cinnamon and syrup is evenly spread.
Bake the cakes about 30 minutes until they have a nice golden brown color.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D I know I said I would start to bake healthier food, but I'm in the middle of my final exams so I think that excuse is good enough!

      Delete
  2. Zien er goed uit en heel simpel! Wat voor 'syrup' heb je trouwens gebruikt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt! Ik heb gebruik gemaakt van glucosestroop, gewone pannenkoeken stroop dus. ;)

      Delete