Monday, May 20, 2013

Music Monday #11

Last saturday was the finale of the European song contest Eurovision Songfestival. The past few years the Dutch send singers who I didn't really like, but this year I did. Anouk was the Dutch contestant. I thought she sang beautifully and I loved how simple her performance was. A lot of other participants were wearing prominent outfits or their performances involved a lot of theatre. Anouk just stood on the stage and sang, which is what it's all about. She ended up at the ninth place. I think her song was a little to deep and distinctive to be apreciated by everyone.

Here is her performance of last saturday:
Anouk - Birds


The official videoclip can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPDYbuaXlA8

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment