Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cheese-curry cookies


I wanted to bake something, but we didn't have any eggs. I thought a while about what I could make and finally I settled on cheese-curry cookies. I love them and always eat way to many of them. They make for a great party snack.

Ingrediƫnts: (I got 1,5 baking sheet full of them)
100 gr flour
100 gr butter
Pinch of salt
2 tsp curry
100 gr rasped aged cheese
100 gr rasped Parmesan cheese

Instructions:

Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Sift the flour in a bowl and add a little bit of salt, the curry and the cheese. Mix until everything is evenly spread. Add the butter and knead it through the rest of the mixture. First it will become crumbly, but later it will get a more dough-like consistency. Make flat rounds with a diameter of 5 cm and bake them in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment